Welcome to Bill Andrews Agency
There are many reasons for purchasing life insurance among which are the following:
- Family protection to provide financial security to surviving family members on the death of the insured person.
- To pay for children’s education.
- Insurance to cover a particular need such as paying off a mortgage or consumer debt upon the insured’s death.
- Business insurance to compensate a company on the death of a key employee or to provide a surviving partner the resources to buy out the deceased partner’s share of the business.
- To provide funds to pay estate taxes or other final obligations necessary to settle a deceased person’s estate.
- To provide the funds necessary for the deceased person’s burial expenses.
- Accumulation of funds to supplement retirement income.
Life insurance is simply protection to ensure that your family will have financial security when you die. If something should happen to you, how will they be able to continue doing the things they take for granted, like live in a nice home, continue their education, or create a retirement nest egg without you? Life insurance can help to provide the answer.
Just like other forms of insurance, for your car and your home, health insurance helps relieve the burden of unexpected events: you put away a little in case you need a lot later. You and your family’s health should be of the highest priority.
Every year, the cost of healthcare increases dramatically. Simple same-day surgeries, required tests and emergency attention can add up to thousands of dollars or more.
The overall benefits of health insurance are obvious. You won’t be avoiding the doctor because it costs too much. The hospital bills won’t be piling up on your desk waiting for attention. Plus, your health insurance will provide the help and care you need and demand. Also, if you drive a car, health insurance will work cooperatively with your auto insurance in case of an accident.
There are many health insurance companies available, offering various types of plans. We are much more than capable to get you the best plan and coverage to suit your specific needs & desires.
DISCLAIMER: This Web site provides only a simplified description of coverages and is not a statement of contract. Coverage may not apply in all states. For complete details of coverages, conditions, limits and losses not covered, be sure to read the policy, including all endorsements, or prospectus, if applicable.